Trailer & Towing Hitches
Trailer Hitch Receiver
The most common type of trailer hitch, also refers to "bumper pull" hitches. The standard hitch is a piece of steel that will typically bolt to the vehicle frame. They have a wide variety of uses. The most common include:
• Towing a trailer
• Carrying a bike rack
• Carrying a cargo carrier
• use any of the hitch mounted accessories
These types of hitches come several different styles, but the majority of them are designated into classes ranging from I to V. The classes provide a guide for the two most important aspects of a trailer hitch: weight capacity and receiver opening size.
• Classes range from I to V
• A "class" is a way of defining the weight rating and receiver opening size of a hitch
• Hitches within the same class will have similar weight capacities
• Designed for use with removable ball mounts
• Custom built according to the vehicle manufacturer and model year to ensure perfect fit.
• Most hitches bolt to the vehicle frame using existing holes
• Towing capacities typically range from 1,000 pounds to 18,000 pounds
• Construction is solid and, in most cases, all-welded for maximum strength and safety
Custom Trailer Hitch Covers
Shop online or in our store. Wide variety of trailer hitch covers to showcase your personality.